CHALLENGE NO 5 HYBRID 3K KARBON
- HYBRID Shape
- 45° 3K Carbon
- 350-365 gr.
- Medium EVA
- VIBRATION Dampener
- Double Tube Frame
Slazenger Padel Challenge No.5 is a brand-new model in the Challenge Series. Offering a lot of power while retaining control with smartness.
Just as the other models in our Challenge Series the Challenge No.5 has been given a series of new features to further elevate your game.
- Longer Handle will increase torque in your shots with a more direct power from the handle, meanwhile enabling the two-handed backhand.
- AeroFen is an aerodynamic feature added to the outside of the frame, just above the throat. The aerial splitter cuts through the air and improve the aerodynamic capabilities. Allowing you to increase your swing speed.
- VIBRATION Dampener will reduce potential vibrations leading to discomfort in your game, or even injuries. The Dampener is directly injected rubber placed in the handle.
- Double Tube Frame increases stability and provides support by not allowing the racket to decompress in hard shots. The Double Tube Frame will also further increase durability in the entire racket.
- 45° 3K Carbon is both crucial to the structural strength of the racket, while also allowing more carbon to be activated in each shot. With the top layer turned 45° you will be able to increase spin and release the full capacity of the carbon.
Produced with Medium EVA core and surface in 3K Carbon with mid balance gives you enough power and speed. Also, our panther grooves provide the perfect spin together with the 45° Carbon.